Thursday, November 04, 2004

Flight of Words

What do I mean by Flight of Words? Several things:

1. It's what happened to me last night at Buzzer when I was introduced to "Dan". Holy hell he's beautiful and when introduced I can barely string 2 words together! Why does that always happen to me? I suddenly lose all wit and charm around new guys that I'm severely attracted to. And in his case, I only see him once in a blue moon so I REALLY missed a chance there. Yowsers.

2. Flight of words - in that they fleed from me once again in my "novel". Another day and not a single word written. I could start to seriously doubt my ability to complete this challenge but I remain optimistic. I just don't know when I'll find the time. Maybe I'll have to start getting up at 4 am and write for an hour each morning. Yeah, right!

3. I didn't win the Mustang last night. In fact, nobody did. But stupid me when I was talking to the Ford representative kept going on and on about how much Ford cars suck and how I would NEVER EVER buy another one ... but I'd take one 4 free! He must have thought I was an idiot. The good news is that I had my drinks, my "Saturn cocktails", and I'm just fine this morning. So now I know without a doubt that me and appletinis don't mix!

"intimidated by pretty boys and puckers!"

ps: one of the questions on buzzer last night was "Name a gay cocktail." How did I not get appletini considering I just got blitzed on em the night before. We lost so bad we set a record in the history of severe losses, I'm sure of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home